We had a doctor's appointment yesterday. The heartbeat was at 150 beats/minute. I've been feeling Shelby move every once in awhile. It's a pretty neat feeling. We will be scheduling an ultrasound in the next few weeks. We are not going to find out if Shelby is a boy or a girl. Steve is convinced it's a boy. I had one dream at the beginning of the pregnancy that it was a girl, but I really don't care. I just want a happy, healthy baby.
It was great having my family here last week. We did all kinds of fun things...the Children's Museum, a hike in the mountains, playing in the backyard, swimming in a Goldfish pool (made by Pepperidge Farm, of course), going to a park, laughing, reading books, and so much more! I wanted to share some of my favorite pics from the week.
Clare and Jacob made sure to include Steve in the water fun!
I love living in Colorado! This site is only about 20 minutes from our house.
Clare and Jacob both love having books read to them. They enjoyed having a different selection to choose from at our house.




No comments:
Post a Comment