Thursday, October 21, 2010

33 weeks

Time continues to fly by. My belly continues to grow and baby continues to kick and stretch. At our doctor's appointment last Friday, Dr. A. said the baby's head is where it needs to be, so hopefully Shelby doesn't decide to perform any somersaults between now and delivery day.

I'm continuing with my Christmas preparations. I even have some gifts wrapped already! My next sewing project is to make curtains for the baby's room. I have the fabric, just need to get going on them.

We took a childbirth class and had a hospital tour a couple weeks ago. It was definitely a very interesting experience and made everything seem much more real. I'm going to start working on packing my hospital bag. The hospital we are going to is VERY nice. It's only 6 1/2 years old and has many nice features. The worst part is the 25 minute drive (in good weather and traffic) we have to make. My prayer right now is that I will go into labor when Steve is home - not delivering cookies an hour or more away from home - and that we are not in the middle of a blizzard or morning rush hour. Not much to ask, right? :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, if she can somersault one way, she can somersault back! ;) Way to be prepared on the Christmas gifts...I'm still prepping for Halloween costumes. Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing you have to drive a ways to the hospital is nerve wracking! I get worried every time even though I've been induced 3 out of 4 times. I'll pray that your trip is uneventful.

    ReplyDelete