Stephen has been sleeping in the well-loved "family bassinet." Four of my cousins, my sisters and I, and Stephen's three cousins have all used the same bassinet.
 |
| Stephen - 13 weeks |
 |
| Mommy - 17 weeks |
We decided that Stephen was getting too big for the bassinet. With the way he moves around, he was always hitting the sides and would end up with his head up at one end. We finally got the crib set up yesterday, so he slept in it for the first time last night. I was worried it would be a long night. I put him to bed at 8:30. It was odd having a quiet bedroom and not hearing all of his little noises. I woke up around 3:30 to Steve getting up. I think he wanted to make sure Stephen was okay. I checked on him at 5:00. Stephen finally woke up hungry at 5:45. I guess he likes the crib! Hopefully, he will take good naps in it as well.
 |
| Stephen - 15 weeks |
No comments:
Post a Comment