Stephen has become a good napper and will usually take 2 naps that are 2-3 hours long in his crib. At night he lays down around 8:00 and wakes up for the day around 7:00. He typically wakes up to eat around 2 am and 4 am. He has rediscovered spitting which is especially fun when he's eating. It's usually his sign that he doesn't want any more. I love watching Stephen maneuver around the floor to get where he wants to go. He uses a combination of rolling, scooting, and getting up on his hands and knees and lunging. Stephen loves being outside. We need to get out more and use our slide and little pool.
| Stephen Joseph - 7 months |
I am trying to savor every moment with my little man. Time is going so fast. Although I'm not always fond of getting up in the middle of the night, I enjoy getting to cuddle with him while I can. We love you, Stephen!




No comments:
Post a Comment