Monday, September 19, 2011

10 months old

Our little boy is growing up so fast! It's fun to watch Stephen's personality beginning to develop. I've been thinking of all the things he's doing now...let's see if I can remember them all.
  • He waves when the mood strikes him. It started as just putting his arm out but now his little hand flaps also.
  • He clapped twice yesterday at Mass, but I haven't seen him do it since.
  • He loves when Daddy comes home from work. They have a great time playing while I cook dinner.
  • He loves people-watching and is very observant of everything around him. If someone isn't looking at him, he will "talk" to them to try to get his attention. Stephen especially loves other little kids.
  • He has added the "b," "d," "k,", and "s" sounds to his repertoire. I'm still waiting to hear "mamama."
  • He has started sitting and listening to books. I love reading to him!
  • Stephen is a very good baby. He is always so calm and well-behaved whenever we go places. I definitely hope this behavior keeps up! 
  • He weighs just over 19 pounds.
On Friday night we went to a Rockies baseball game because they were having their annual Fan Appreciation fireworks. The game started at 6:00. Stephen fell asleep during inning 7 and then woke up when the game was over. We put in his earplugs and he sat mesmerized by his first fireworks. I think he liked them. He didn't smile or cry or show any emotion. He just sat there and watched them.
Fun with the car seat

Stephen Joseph - 10 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment