I love this time of year! So many pretty decorations to put up. It's so much more fun when you have a little boy who admires them as well. Stephen loves the colored lights on our windows. He's enjoying playing with our 2 nativity sets at his level. Here's pictures of a couple of new decorations I made this year.
This is our Jesse tree. Obviously, Stephen has no clue what any of it means, but now I have it made for when he does. The tree is felt. The ornaments are printed out and glued onto felt circles. They're attached to the tree with velcro. So far, Stephen has done a good job of leaving it alone.
This is our Christmas card display. I found the mini ornaments at Target and tied them onto ribbon. The cards are attached to the big ribbons with little clothespins.
I'm looking forward to hopefully putting up our tree soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment