Monday, January 23, 2012

Mom's birthday

My birthday was a couple weeks ago, and I wanted to do something fun to celebrate. So I decided Stephen and I would go to the local Aquarium. It was snowing that day which made driving a little less fun, but I wasn't going to let a little snow ruin my fun day. Stephen seemed to enjoy seeing all the different fish. They were always moving which helped to catch his attention. We also ate lunch at the Aquarium restaurant where we got to watch more fish swimming around. It was a fun way to celebrate my birthday.


Yes, they had a tiger at the Aquarium. It appeared to be hungrily eyeing the fish down below.
They had some big sharks, but it was hard to get a good picture of them.
Lots and lots of jellyfish

1 comment:

  1. It is impossible for me to read the jellyfish caption without immediately thinking of the "Lots and lots of firetrucks" song. And since that is the only line of the song Jacob really sings, I now have that one line repeating over and over in my head.

    ReplyDelete