| Valentine's Day 2012 |
| Engrossed in a book |
Stephen has several words now. He says: Dad, dog, woof, go, a variation of "where'd it go?," signs and says "all done," and signs "help" (all the time!). He also says "mmmm" for a cow and clicks his tongue for a duck. He has sounds for "train" and "car" also and will shake his head "no" to answer questions. He puts his finger to his mouth and says "shhh." He's been saying "mamama," but I don't know if he's referring to me or not yet. He knows where his tummy and nose are. If I ask him where Mommy's baby is, he lifts up my shirt and pats my tummy. I know he has no clue what that means, but it's cute when he does it. He will sometimes give nice open-mouthed kisses if you ask for a kiss. He likes giving everything a hug - his puppy, his cup, his ball, anything in his arms.
It is so much fun watching Stephen's personality develop. He can make any day a good day with his cuddles and infectious giggle.




No comments:
Post a Comment