Saturday, March 17, 2012

16 months old

Stephen is a very busy little boy. He loves being outside and cries when we have to go in. He is getting more consistent with waving "Hi" and "Bye." He says "Yi, yi" for "bye bye." He will make a fish face when we talk about fish or Goldfish crackers. If I say "Ouch" because of something he did to me, he will usually repeat the action and say "Ouch." I'm trying to soak up as much Stephen time as I can right now before there's a newborn added to the mix. I have a list of fun activities and places to go I would like to do with him. We'll see what gets done. Here's some pictures of what he's been up to lately.
Hanging out in his little chair

Enjoying the outdoors

Experiencing playdough for the first time...He wasn't too sure about it. His playtime only lasted a couple minutes.

Playing in the dirt with a stick.

100% boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment