Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thoughts at 30 weeks

Two months from today, I will be holding a newborn baby in my arms. Am I ready for that? Not quite yet. There are still quite a few things I want to accomplish before we have two little ones. We have several other things that need to should get done around the house before we add a baby. I want to spend as much time enjoying my precious Stephen while he's the only one to love on. Emotionally and mentally, I'm not quite ready for another newborn. I know there's really no way to be completely prepared and that I'll deal with whatever comes my way as it comes; however, I do at least want to feel a little more ready. Definitely something I need to take to prayer. Despite my unreadiness, I am very excited to welcome baby #2 and can't wait to meet him/her. I am also looking forward to seeing Stephen's reaction and watching the sibling relationship as they grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment