Wednesday, September 26, 2012
4 months old
Paul is growing like a weed! At his appointment on Monday he weighed 14 lbs 13 oz with a wet diaper on. That's a 3 lb gain in 2 months! Guess he is keeping some of the milk down even though it seems like he spits a lot of it up. He is a very happy baby and gives out lots of smiles. He also is babbling quite a bit. His big brother is guaranteed to get smiles and usually some giggles. Paul is doing very well with tummy time and holds his head up high. I wish he would start sleeping better at night. He usually will go 4-5 hours at first and then wakes up every 2-3 hours the rest of the night. I think part of the problem is that he is outgrowing the bassinet. I'm planning to set up the pack and play for him until I'm ready for Stephen to move up to a big bed. My nicknames for him are Paul-Paul and Bubba. Paul James is a joy and we love him very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment