My precious little Stephen is 2 years old! I remember holding him for the first time and thinking, "He's mine!" I had always dreamed of being a mommy and now I was. I still look at him and am amazed at how blessed we are to have him as our son.
Stephen is such a fun little boy who loves running, throwing and kicking balls, singing and dancing, hugging his little brother, driving cars and trucks, and reading books. One of his new phrases is "Chairi is" which means "There it is." He's started trying to genuflect and making the Sign of the Cross. When we turn right out of our driveway, he usually says, "Jesus" because he knows that's the way to get to church. Stephen has become very proficient with his fork and spoon. He likes naming the people around him and will frequently say (while pointing to the correct person), "Mom," "Dad," "Paul," "me." He also randomly says, "papa, neenee." (Grandpa, Amy) I could probably go on, but I'll stop there for now. I'm hoping to get some random pictures and videos from the past few weeks posted soon. We have a birthday party starting soon!
 |
| my little newborn Stephen |
 |
| my cheesy big boy Stephen |
No comments:
Post a Comment