Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What Stephen's been up to...

**I am way behind on blog posts. My goal is to be caught up by Christmas.**

Stephen has been a very busy boy the past few months. He is always making us laugh at his many antics. Some things I want to remember...

      *At his 2-year appointment, he was about 27 lbs and 35 3/4" tall. He did NOT want to stand on
       the scale, so the weight may or may not be accurate. He was very good about getting his flu shot.
       He hesitated about laying down, cried a bit, and recovered very quickly.
      *If he has something he shouldn't or doesn't want to go where I want him to (i.e. change his
        diaper), he'll fall to the ground and say "Shh, shh, shh" pretending to be asleep.
      *He is still my little cuddlebug. I love our snuggle times before nap and bedtime.
      *He loves playing the piano, singing, and dancing. When he's dancing, he will say "Yah" loudly  
        to signal the end of his song and dance routine. If you don't clap, he'll repeat it. I hope his love
        of music continues as he gets older.
      *His favorite thing to make with his duplos right now is a microphone. He makes a tower of the
        smaller blocks and sings into it - something he did completely on his own.
      *One of his favorite books right now is Llama Llama Red Pajama. He likes to help me read it by
        saying "llama," "mama," and "RUN, RUN, RUN" at the appropriate times.
      *His favorite toys right now are his duplos, cars, trucks, and trains. Oh, and Paul. He loves
        wrestling with Paul.
      *He likes lining up his cars...something his cousin Clare also enjoyed.

      *This is one of his recent favorites...putting toothpicks into a parmesan cheese container. I love
        things that keep him busy while I get meals ready.
      *Stephen loves putting our shoes on. He's actually pretty good at walking in them as well.

       *Stephen is frequently seen working on his car. He must need a new one because it seems like    
         it's always in the shop. :)
    We love Stephen Joseph!

No comments:

Post a Comment