Paul is now 8 months old and is such a fun little boy. He basically has two moods - ecstatically happy and screaming mad. He has mastered the army crawl and gets around the room very quickly. Every once in awhile he looks like he is getting up on his hands and knees, but then he's back on his tummy. Paul loves playing basketball with Stephen. He also loves dancing with me during our dance parties. I love hearing his little giggles as we dance around. I like hearing his little voice singing and chattering away.
Paul enjoys eating bananas, broccoli, peas, green beans, peaches, applesauce, pears, squash, chicken, cheese, baby puffs, avocado, and oatmeal and rice cereal. I think carrots created some nice orange spots on our carpet, so we've ditched those for now. He is very adept at picking up food and putting it into his mouth. When I'm feeding him, he likes to grab the spoon and chew on it. His sleep habits are improving which is great for everyone involved. He has two more teeth coming in - the top left and the one to the left of it - giving him a total of four teeth. For some reason, his top right tooth isn't in yet.
The monthly photo shoot is definitely getting more difficult since Paul rarely sits still. I did get Stephen to smile a couple times when he wasn't tackling Paul. Gotta love boys!
 |
| Paul James - 8 months old |
 |
| Cheeeese! |
 |
| A happy boy! |
 |
| Tackle! |
No comments:
Post a Comment