| A picture with mama before one of the lessons |
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Swim lessons
During February, Stephen and I took a parent-tot swim class at a nearby rec center. There were eight half-hour classes, and we were only the only ones for most of those! Stephen enjoyed being in the water. He isn't a big fan of blowing bubbles, but he isn't completely opposed to getting his face wet. His favorite part was throwing a ball or toy to swim after. This was definitely the most I have worn a swimsuit in a long time. I had fun spending some good one-on-one time with my oldest boy. We were usually a little early, so we would splash around in the zero-entry pool. Paul had fun playing in the child care. They would always tell me how happy he was. Stephen will miss getting to "splash water."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment