Sunday naptime was his first time to sleep in it. We just had the mattress on the floor then. I had to go back into his room 3 times over 45 minutes before he fell asleep. He was very enthralled with being able to touch the floor and the newness of it all. That night we had the mattress in the bed. He went to bed perfectly with no problems. He woke up a little earlier than normal in the morning but was still in bed when I went in 20 minutes after hearing his little voice for the first time.
Monday naptime - I had to go back in once and he was asleep 15 minutes after going to bed. He again went to bed with no problems Monday night.
Tuesday naptime - I didn't have to go back in at all!
We may have Paul try sleeping in the crib tonight. I'm a little apprehensive about it because we'll have to change up our normal bedtime routine, but hopefully, Stephen will get used to a new normal quickly.
| Ready for his first nap |
| Waking up from his second nap |




No comments:
Post a Comment