*cruising along the couch
*loves driving cars around the living room and has a cute car sound
*Oftentimes he will say "fff, fff, fff" as he crawls around.
*babbles some but no recognizable words yet
*is a big fan of food. Some of his favorites are avocado, bananas, and peas.
*loves looking out the window
*will sometimes sing along with me when I sing "Alleluia"
*LOVES being wherever Stephen is. I love watching them play together.
*likes his pacifier. He usually only uses it to help him go to sleep or if I really need him to be quiet, like at Mass.
*likes to dance when he hears music
*is already developing a sense of humor/streak of orneriness. He will look at me, smile, and drop his cup or food on the floor. He will also look at me, take his pacifier out of his mouth, and throw it - usually when he's supposed to be going to sleep.
*has the cutest giggle!
At his 1-year appointment, he was 20 lbs., 8 oz and 29 3/4" tall.
We are so blessed to have Paul in our family. Looking forward to watching all the changes and growth that will be happening in the coming months!
| I want to look out the window too! |
| Sleeping peacefully |
| Ready for his birthday party |
| Paul James - 1 year old! |




No comments:
Post a Comment