Paul is now 20 months old! He is such a fun-loving little boy who is always following his big brother around. They are at the point where they enjoy playing together and have a lot of fun...until one of them starts crying. I love hearing Paul's giggles and seeing his cute smile. He's not a big talker but he has quite a few words. Luckily, I've been keeping a running list of them. Here they are (for my own memory)...
Whoa!
Mama
nana (banana
cup
poop
ball
go
shoe
sock
woof
hi
yes
grrrr (tiger - his favorite animal)
truck
hoop (basketball hoop)
hat
na (dad)
no
Da-ee (Daddy - 12/20/13)
tree
ho ho ho
go go go (when playing football or soccer)
milk
water
snack
toast
hot - whenever he sees a stove or any food that may potentially be hot
I wuv oo (I love you - will sometimes repeat it)
chips
choo choo
book
dirt (when playing with construction trucks)
Paul will also attempt to repeat most words and phrases we say to him which is really cute. He's still a big fan of his pacifier but only uses it at naptime and when he's upset or sad about something. He's on day 4 of being laid down awake for naptime! Woo-hoo! He will usually sleep for 3-4 hours at naptime. He goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 and wakes up between 6:30 and 7:30 in the morning.
Paul LOVES his daddy. I hear "Daddy" all day long and he likes to look at Daddy's picture on my phone. One of Paul's favorite things to do is tackle Daddy. He also likes driving cars and trucks; playing with trains; playing basketball, football, and soccer; playing outside; and reading books. He loves seeing babies and likes kissing Mommy's baby.
I'm trying to enjoy my "baby" boy as much as I can before he's no longer my baby in a few months. He brings all of us great joy and I know he'll be a wonderful big brother.
| Playing in the gym at St. Louis - one of his favorite places! |
| Paul and his daddy |
| Sleeping last Friday (1/24) after being sick Thursday night |




No comments:
Post a Comment