I'm now 37 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Baby continues to be very active and is now head down after being breech at my ultrasound last week. We're about as prepared as we can be. Bags are packed, car seat is in the car, fridge and freezer are full, and laundry is caught up. We do need to agree on a boy name. Now we just wait for baby to decide it's time to come. I'm under orders from my family that baby can't arrive until after Monday afternoon. Clare has a dance recital on Saturday that my parents are planning to attend, and my dad is needed to work on Monday. Any time after that is fine with them. :) We'll see what baby has to say about that. Stephen is still very insistent that it's a baby brother. His name suggestion is "Crucifix." Thank gooodness we're not leaving it up to him. :)
As apprehensive as I am about adding a third blessing to our family, I'm excited to meet this little one and embrace the grace and joy he/she will bring us!
 |
| 37 weeks |
No comments:
Post a Comment