A baby needs a lot of stuff! I'm slowly working at gathering the needed items as cheaply as possible. I found a Boppy at a garage sale for $1 a couple weeks ago. Yesterday I brought home a crib, changing table, Pack & Play, and swing from one of the families I give guitar lessons to. She bought the crib and changing table used for their first daughter who is 13. Their other 3 kids used them as well, but they are still in great shape. AND she gave them to us for free! I also had a friend give me a play mat/grocery cart cover because she had received two. Having all this baby stuff around definitely helps it seem more real that we are having a baby!
I'm hoping to have a picture to post soon. I'm starting to get a bit of a "baby bump." It basically just looks like I've been eating too much junk (which I maybe have as well). We've been pretty busy the last couple weeks cleaning and organizing in preparation for my family to arrive today. There will be 10 people staying at our house for the next week! I'm looking forward to having them all here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I've always been amazed by how much such a little person "needs". I don't think we could ever fit back in our duplex with these three little ones AND their stuff! Way to bargain hunt. =]
ReplyDelete