My little boy is 3 months old now. He's starting to fill out and get those cute chubby baby cheeks and thighs. He coos and babbles a lot and smiles are much easier to come by. In fact, he's started to smile at me when I get him out of his bassinet in the morning. So fun! Steve and I enjoy imitating Stephen's sounds and watching him smile at us. Stephen has become quite a mover and a shaker. If he's laying on the floor, he's kicking his legs and moving his arms all around. He likes to talk to his friend the ceiling fan and his animal friends on his rocking chair. Stephen is getting close to rolling over but hasn't made it yet. He is sleeping well at night. The last couple nights I laid him down awake and he put himself to sleep. He'll usually lay down between 8 and 9 pm and then wake up around 3-4 am. He then sleeps until 6-7 am. Now we need to work on better naps. I don't know how much he weighs, but I know he's getting bigger because he's outgrowing some of his 0-3 month clothes. Stephen is such a good boy when we are out and about. In fact, he was awake for my dentist appointment the other day and just sat in his car seat quietly and watched. I have a holy hour on Friday afternoons that he usually sleeps through. I hope this behavior lasts. I have had several talks with Stephen, and he has promised me that he will always be a good boy, make the right choices, love God, and never get sick. I'm holding him to these promises. :) I have a couple songs I made up to sing to him. This morning he seemed to be singing along.
(to the tune of BINGO)
Mama has a baby boy, and Stephen is his name-o. S-T-E-P-H-E-N S-T-E-P-H-E-N S-T-E-P-H-E-N, and Stephen is his name-o.
(to the tune of Are You Sleeping?)
Stephen Joseph, Stephen Joseph
I love you. I love you.
You are very special. You are very special.
Stephen Joseph, Stephen Joseph
As you can see from these pictures, Stephen does not sit still for long.
 |
| Stephen Joseph - 3 months old |
No comments:
Post a Comment