He still wakes up 1 or 2 times a night. He also will sometimes be awake and ready to go at 6 am. Luckily, he greets me with a big smile which helps on those early mornings.
Stephen also loves eating. His favorite foods are applesauce (with cinnamon sometimes), peaches, and mangoes. He also eats peas, green beans, asparagus, avocadoes, carrots, butternut squash, plums, pears, chicken, rice, oatmeal, mixed grains cereal, and shredded cheddar cheese. He's had bananas but is not a fan of them yet. I have been sticking with my goal of feeding Stephen mostly "real food." I steam and puree the fruits and veggies, stick them in an ice cube tray, and then store them in ziploc bags in the freezer.
According to my measurements, Stephen weighs about 17 lbs, 12 oz and is about 28" long. He has 6 teeth that he enjoys using to bite our fingers and shoulders. I look at him everyday and thank God for my precious little blessing. I can't believe it's been 8 months already. I've already started thinking about his 1st birthday party! Crazy! We love you, Baby Stephen!
| Stephen Joseph - 8 months old |




No comments:
Post a Comment