Tuesday, July 19, 2011
A big step
I have belonged to an ENDOW group at our parish for the past 9 months. After Stephen was born, he just hung out with me during our study. Now that he's mobile, he does not enjoy having to sit still for 2 hours. There is child care available in the parish nursery during our study, so I decided to take advantage of it for the first time today. Stephen did great! I didn't hear him cry once, and one of the girls taking care of the kids said he was the best-behaved of the group (there were 8 kids 4 and under today). This was the first time Stephen had been watched by somebody he didn't know, so this was a big step for Mommy and Baby. It was definitely easier to pay attention to our discussion when I didn't have to be wrestling my little man at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment