Monday, October 17, 2011

11 months old

Stephen Joseph is 11 months old today! He is growing so fast and continuing to delight us with his smiles, giggles, and ornery ways. Here's what he's up to now...
  • He does say "mama" occasionally. "Dada" is heard much more often. I'm not sure if he attaches meaning to it yet or not.
  • Stephen gets very excited when Daddy comes home. If he hears Daddy's truck coming down the driveway, he'll stop what he's doing and usually crawl towards the door.
  • He likes to clap and usually will if we say, "Yay, Stephen!"
  • He definitely knows the places and things that are off limits; however, that doesn't stop him from going there. If he's going to one of those places, he'll stop partway and look back to see if you're coming after him. Then he giggles and starts crawling faster. He LOVES being chased!
  • When I am holding him, he will almost always suck his left thumb and hold my hair with his right hand. He sometimes rubs his right thumb along the ends of my hair as well. I need to get a picture of this!
  • His sleeping habits are not getting better with age. He usually wakes up 3 times at night (every 3 hours). Trying to figure out if I should just wait it out and see if he stops soon on his own or do something to curb this behavior.
  • Stephen has started noticing the sound of the trains going by our house and likes to be held up to watch them.
  • He weighs about 20 pounds.
I can't believe my little boy is going to be a year old in a month!

Stephen Joseph - 11 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment