Thursday, October 27, 2011

From fall to winter

We went from 79 degrees on Monday to snow on Wednesday. Stephen and I stayed inside yesterday and watched the snow come down. Today we went out to explore the snow. I got him all bundled up in his snow pants, coat, and hat. (Still need to get him some boots.) We weren't outside for very long. I plopped him down in the snow and he stuck his hand right in it. Since he likes playing with ice cubes, I was pretty sure cold snow wouldn't bother him. It will be even more fun when he can walk around in the snow. We will definitely build a snowman at some point this winter.
All ready to go!



2 comments:

  1. Snow! Yowza. It is so fun to see them experience it for the first time. :) When Andrew was that little (and we didn't have boots yet or the desire to get all bundled up for 5 minutes) I would just bring a big bowl of snow in the kitchen & he would play for a long time with it. Lots of fun, easy clean-up, & a lot warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still play with bowls of snow when we're too lazy to get all bundled up! You can keep the snow for now...we're still enjoying fall. :)

    ReplyDelete