Paul is 6 months old! He is such a joyful baby. He fills our house with
the sound of his sweet giggle and he loves flashing his cute smile at
everyone he sees. Through a combination of rolling and wiggling, Paul
manages to be quite mobile. He also enjoys grabbing anything in his
reach. We’ve added rice cereal to his food repertoire. He’s still
figuring out how to swallow, but he likes the whole process. He squeals
with glee every time I give him a bite. Paul’s sleep habits aren’t the
greatest yet. I need to buckle down and try to get him on a daytime
schedule, but we’ve been on the go a lot lately. At night he’ll wake up
every 2-5 hours. Sometimes I get good sleep, sometimes I’m up a lot! I
just keep telling myself that someday I will miss this. At his 6 month
appointment today he weighed 16 lbs, 15 oz and was 24 or 25″ long. His
height is around 75% and his weight is just under 50% for his age. We
love our Paul-Paul.
 |
| Paul's 1st time in a big boy swing |
 |
| Hanging out at Target |
 |
| Paul James - 6 months old |
Monica weighed 19.4 lbs yesterday on our scale. :)
ReplyDelete