Sunday, June 16, 2013

Boys and their daddy

Stephen and Paul LOVE their daddy. They get very excited when he comes home from work and will race to the door to see him. The boys love to wrestle and play with Daddy. Daddy is the best at getting Paul to go to sleep. Stephen enjoys working outside and going in the garage with Daddy. He also likes playing baseball, basketball, and football with Daddy. Another favorite activity is going to car shows with Daddy. I love watching the boys with their daddy. Thank you, Steve, for being such an amazing daddy to our boys!

I recently asked Stephen some questions about Daddy. His answers are underlined.

My Daddy's name is Daddy.
My Daddy has green hair, blue eyes, and likes to wear shirts.
My Daddy's job is work, work, work.
My Daddy likes to play with me for fun.
My Daddy likes to wrestle with me.
Daddy's favorite food is strawberries.
I love my Daddy because he plays, plays, plays.
I know my Daddy loves me because he says "I love you."
Daddy always plays with me.
Daddy is very handsome. (Stephen actually answered "gorgeous" - his current favorite word - but I decided to change it to "handsome."
Daddy and a sleeping Paul

Daddy and Stephen check out a Shelby mustang.
Daddy and his boys

No comments:

Post a Comment