Stephen is one month old today. While I can't believe it's already been a month, it's also hard to remember without our beautiful baby boy. I took him to get his picture taken today. He slept through the entire photo shoot. We tried wiping his face with a wet wipe, moving him around, changing his diaper, tickling his feet...nothing worked. We did get some very cute pictures of a sleeping baby.
He's been pretty consistent about eating every 2 hours, day and night. Last night was a little rough. He would sleep for about 10 minutes after I laid him down in his bassinet. Then he would wake up crying. As soon as I picked him up, he would go back to sleep. This continued all night. Needless to say, I did not get much sleep. So goes the life of a mother...
Stephen does seem to be getting bigger slowly. His newborn onesies are starting to seem a little small.
Newborn pants, however, are still plenty big. He has a skinny little waist and legs. Maybe he'll be tall and skinny. He loves cuddling on Mommy's shoulder all day and in the middle of the night and in Daddy's lap in the evenings. Stephen enjoys tummy time as well, especially resting his cheek on one of his nice soft blankets. He does a good job of picking his head up and turning to the other side. Then he just lays there and enjoys the softness of the blanket. He is a fan of his swing as well. He's been in it a couple times and seems to like it.
 |
| Stephen's skinny chicken legs :) |
 |
| Stephen Joseph - 1 month old |
 |
| What a cute little boy |
 |
| Dear Jesus, Help me to be a good boy. Amen. |
Love it! He really does look like he's praying. ;) All of my kids, even now, wear a size smaller in pants than in shirts. I guess our body types aren't the kid models for sizing.
ReplyDeleteOh Jess, he is such a cutie! Can't wait to see him again ;^)
ReplyDelete