| Worn out from all that walking! |
Thursday, January 27, 2011
A beautiful day in our neighborhood
We are having a mild winter here in our neck of the woods. Today it is in the 50s, so Stephen and I decided to walk to the post office (about 20 minutes one way). Then we strolled along Main Street. We stopped in to see the woman who cuts my hair and found out that she is pregnant. Then we headed back home. We were gone a little over an hour. It is mostly uphill on the way back, so I got a good workout. It's supposed to be nice again tomorrow, so we'll probably walk to our afternoon holy hour at our parish's adoration chapel (about a 15 minute walk). Living where we do feels more like a small town than the suburb of a large city. I love our location. There's also a library, town history museum, Carmelite chapel, and bike path within a fairly reasonable walking distance. Stephen and I will have fun this spring and summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Ah! He's such a cutie! So good to see you both today! We would love to join you for walks this summer ;^)
ReplyDelete