We made our first road trip to Nebraska with Stephen last weekend. I'm happy to report that we all survived! Stephen is a good little traveler. We left Thursday afternoon and returned Sunday night. On both legs of the trip, he slept most of the time. He had a couple crying periods, but nothing too bad. We loved getting to spend time with my family. Stephen showed off his smiles, babbling, cooing, drooling, and spitting. My nieces and nephew enjoyed entertaining Stephen and were quick to find a toy if he started crying.
Stephen got to meet his great-grandparents (my grandparents) on Saturday.
Steve, Stephen, and I are glad we got to see and spend time with everyone. We look forward to our next trip!
I'll share pictures from the fun baby shower Megan, Amy, and my mom hosted for Stephen and I in the next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment