Wow! I can't believe Stephen is 1 year old! The time has flown by. It's been so much fun watching him grow and learn about the world around him. Some things I want to remember about him at this age...
- He's starting to like listening to books more. He likes to help turn the pages. His favorite books are the "touch and feel" type.
- Stephen's sense of humor is starting to emerge. He has a scrunched-up nose face that he does when he gets hurt sometimes. He's also started doing it if Steve or I do it and giggling as he does. He also likes to wiggle his legs around when I'm trying to put on his pants. He giggles as he does this as well.
- He's starting to try to figure out how to climb on things, like the gate and chairs. Nothing is safe in this house anymore!
- Stephen is a little chatterbox sometimes. I usually have no idea what he's saying, but he'll go on and on. A couple words he does have..."sh" for shoe and "dad" for people in general (I think). He also has a word for train and one for tiger, but I'm not sure what those are.
- He LOVES to eat!
- He is still a pretty good little boy most of the time, but he is definitely starting to throw fits. He'll arch his back, throw up his arms, and let out a good wail.
- His 1-year appointment is on Tuesday, so I'll update his stats then.
Stephen is a joy, and we are blessed to have him as our son.
 |
| Stephen Joseph - 1 year old |
No comments:
Post a Comment