Tuesday, November 22, 2011

12 month stats

Talking on his phone
Stephen had his 12-month appointment today. He did really well. He didn't want to let the doctor look in his mouth, but he allowed everything else. He even survived 6 shots! He did cry but recovered really quickly. Here are his stats, as measured today:
  • Length: 29 1/2" - 34.13%
  • Weight: 18 3/4 lbs - 2.79%
  • Head: 17 3/4" - 13.23%
He's definitely on the small side for his age, but I think that's partly because he is SO active. He burns all the calories he takes in. Guess he'll have to start eating more...not that he'll complain. :)

Here are a couple other things I forgot to mention about Stephen last week...
  • He is my little cuddlebug. He loves cuddling and snuggling up with me, and I love it too!
  • He has a phrase that sounds like "Where did Daddy go?" Daddy likes to play peek-a-boo and hide under blankets, and this is what I say. Stephen has started imitating it. He'll sometimes say something like "Where did it go?" when he drops something as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment