Monday, November 21, 2011

Birthday fun

I wanted to do something fun for Stephen's birthday, so I took him to Little Monkey Bizness. It's an indoor playground made just for little ones. Stephen loved having a place where he could crawl and climb to his little heart's content. The best part is that adults get in free! We will definitely be going back. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so I have some not-so-good pictures taken with my phone - better than nothing.




After supper, we had cake and ice cream. Stephen dove right into his cake. His hands were covered with frosting. He loved both the cake and ice cream and would have eaten more if I would have let him.
My first-ever attempt at cake decorating 




Then we opened presents. He didn't quite get the concept, but he loves the new toys he got.



No comments:

Post a Comment