| 37 weeks |
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
37 weeks
37 weeks and 2 days...this is when Stephen was born. Luckily, baby #2 is deciding to stay put for now. I've definitely been having more Braxton-Hicks contractions lately but not consistent enough for me to get too worried. Our bags are packed; we're ready to go. I've been crossing things off my to-do list, but there's still several items I would like to get done. At my appointment yesterday, baby's heart rate was in the 130s. Baby moved and the heart rate accelerated which Dr. L said is a sign of a healthy nervous system. So, hopefully, baby will be happy hanging out in the warmth and darkness for 13 more days. Although I'm ready to be done being pregnant and meet our new little one, I will also be less stressed if things go according to plan. Keep praying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment